Eligibility Criteria & Exam Pattern for TET (Teaching Eligibility Test) Primary (Class I-IV)
Candidates who will attend the WB TET 2023 Exam need to satisfy any one of the following criteria
- Minimum of 50% marks in Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed).
- Minimum of 50% marks in Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- 50% marks or higher in Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) and having Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
- Graduation and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Note: Relaxation of 5% of marks in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent examination 10+2) that is 45%, will be allowed for the SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH, Exempted Category, ex-serviceman and DH (Death-in-harness) category candidates.
Exam Pattern – Paper 1 (Primary Class I – IV)
|Subjects (All Compulsory)||Number of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language – 1||30|
|Language – 2||30|
To score qualified marks in the Primary TET examination, candidates should have to do the following:
- MUST attempt mock tests & question papers from Parul Academy
- MUST read good books published by Parul Parakashani
- ULTIMATELY, revision is the key to success and for Doubt Clearing, experienced teachers of Parul Academy are available 24 x 7